- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on food plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by Private Car A/C as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Check in 12.30 PM and Check out Time in 09.00 AM at Houseboat.
- One night accommodation with Lunch, Evening Tea Snacks, Dinner, and Breakfast; only Traditional Kerala Food will be Served On Houseboat.
- As per Government Regulation cruising will not permitted after 06.00PM.
- A/c will be provided from 08.30 PM to next day morning 06.00 AM.
- 5 % GST Extra applicable.
- Airfare /Train not included.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Cost for optional tours , up gradation charges , sightseeing entry fees & guide charges & special permits.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry , soft drink , bottle of water , tips or porter charges .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary /stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks/ or any factors beyond control.
- Christmas /New Year Eve supplement charges if applicable .
- Pookode Lake.
- Chain Tree.
- Spices Garden.
- Edakkal caves.
- Muthanga wildlife sanctuary.
- Meenmutty waterfalls.
- Chembra Peak.
- Babasura Sagar Dam.
- Soochipara Waterfalls.
- Sree Krishna temple.
- Dutch Palace.
- Jewish Synagogue.
- St. Francis church.
- Santa Cruz basilica.
- Chinese Fishing Nets (if time permits).
- Vallara and Cheeyappara waterfalls.
- Blossom Garden.
- Eravikulam National Park.
- Tea Museum.
- Tea factory.
- Mattupetty Dam.
- Kundala Lake.
- Spice Tour.
- Periyar National Park.
- Paddy Fields.
- Coir Villages.
- Light House.
- Hawa Beach.
- Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
- Sree Chitra Art Gallery.
- Napier Museum.
- Science and Technology Museum.
- 10 Breakfast.
- 01 Lunch (Houseboat if applicable).
- 10 Dinner.
Wayanad, home to exotic legends, ancient ruins, mysterious mountain caves, aborigine tribes, hidden treasures, tree houses, jungle trails and exotic wild life. Visit Pookode Lake, Chain Tree, plantations like tea, coffee, pepper etc.Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2Wayanad SS
Visit Edakkal caves which depicts many pictorial writings of the new Stone Age Civilization. Visit Muthanga wildlife sanctuary, Meenmutty waterfalls , Chembra Peak Babasura Sagar Dam, Kuruva Dweep, Soochipara Waterfalls etc as time permits.Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Guruvayoor-Hindu Pilgrim centre. Famous for Sree Krishna temple, the presiding deity is popularly known as "Guruvayurappan". Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Cochin also known as "Queen of Arabian Sea" due to the long maritime history; Arabs, Chinese, Dutch, British and Portuguese followed the sea routes to cochin. The fascinating Chinese Fishing nets are typical of kochi. Visit Dutch Palace (11km) (Closed on Fridays), Jewish Synagogue (11 km) (Closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays), St. Francis church (15km), Santa Cruz basilica (15 km), Chinese Fishing Nets as time permits.Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel. Note: Distance mentioned in KM is from the City Centre to the sight seeing spot.
Munnar -The so called "tea garden hill station of Kerala". On the way visit Vallara and Cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden. Evening, enjoy the beauty of tea garden. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6Munnar SS
Sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr'.(National Park is Closed during breeding season. Please check with us regarding the visit prior to your arrival). Visit Tea Museum (03Km) and the Tea factory (Closed on Mondays and Good Friday) , Mattupetty Dam (13km) and Kundala Lake (28km).Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel. Note: For visit to Eravikulam National Park, advance ticket reservation is available at Wild Life Division office, Near Panchayat office, Munnar Town - Contact 04865 231587. Working Time 9am to 3pm.
Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. Spices are found in abundance in Periyar. Get ready for a spice tour to view the plantations of a wide variety of spices like cardamom, pepper, tea, coffee, cloves, ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, etc. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel. Own arrangement for Boating : Please book online in advance http://www.periyarfoundation.org/ to avoid rush.
The "Venice of India" noted for its winding waterways and canals. It is an important commercial and business town, manufacturing and exporting coir products and black pepper. Explore the natural beauty of Kerala, the paddy fields, narrow canals, coir villages etc. Overnight stay at the House boat.
Kovalam - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquillity - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalam beach to suit all desires and occasions. Visit light house beach and Hawah beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Proceed for sightseeing at Trivandrum. Visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple (16 km) which is 16th century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is the most impressive landmark of the city. Visit Trivandrum Zoo, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum -(16km) (Closed on Mondays, Wednesday, Govt Holidays, Visiting time :1.00 PM to 4.45 PM), Science and technology museum (Closed on Mondays) etc. Enjoy sun set in the evening relaxing on the beach.Overnight stay at the hotel. Note: Distance mentioned in KM is from the City Centre to the sight seeing spot.
Day 11Departure Transfer
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.