TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Definitiona. “You”/”Client” means and includes the Lead Passenger & on whose behalf the Booking is made and /or the person making the Booking.
b. “We”/”Us”/”Company” means SHREE KALA TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT.LTD.,ANAND.(SKTTA). INDIA.
c. “Independent Contractors” means Hotelier/Hotel owner, Owner of any airlines or shipping company or Railway, Ferryboat owner/Operator, Coach owner/Operator, or any other person or organization who has been selected by the company to render services to the client.
d. GST means and includes Goods and Service Tax.
e. You confirm that the aforesaid lead passenger is the service recipient for GST purpose.
Payment and Cancellation Terms for Forex Component
• The card that swiped for payment of the tour’s foreign exchange should be of the cardholder himself/herself
• The cardholder cannot use his/her card for payment of another person’s tour package
• If husband, wife and two children are travelling together as a family, husband’s card is acceptable
• The immediate family/kin, e.g. father can pay for the children; mother can pay for the children stands good. However, the person paying/cardholder should also be among the travellers
• The FX payment is a part of BTQ of the passenger
• For packages with FX (Foreign Exchange) component only, initial deposit amount collected in INR for booking, shall be adjusted towards the balance FX component at the time of final FX payment
• The ROE (Rate of Exchange) for the entire FX component of the tour shall be considered as per the prevailing ROE on the day final payment is being made
Brochure AccuracyAll information given in the brochure / itinerary (in the form of PDF file / WORD file) is based on the information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change any brochure / itinerary information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. In case we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance, we will notify you at the time of booking, otherwise our Tour Manager (if applicable) or Local representative will inform you of the changes. Major road works may necessitate route changes in the itineraries, Indian restaurants may close or change management, all of these may cause us to make changes in the itineraries. Where we know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our Tour Managers (if applicable) or Local Representative will inform you of the changes on the spot. There are also very big fairs and exhibitions, where all the hotels are fully booked well in advance, and therefore it may be necessary to stay in hotels in other cities. This brochure is published for the tours commencing throughout 2017. All previous brochures, letters and any other modes of circulation stand cancelled with immediate effect.
Meals and Special RequestThe menus are pre-set menus provided for meals on the tour (if applicable). Unlike an airline, we cannot provide a special meal, nor do we guarantee a special diet to the client, we however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. In the event that the client wakes up late and misses the breakfast offered to him or the client is out on his own and reaches late or in case of delay of flights or for any other reason whatsoever the client misses any meal including breakfast offered to him, then no claim can be made for the meal/breakfast, which he has missed and not utilized. Special requests for room allocation, diet consideration on tour / cruise / flight etc. must be made in writing at the time of booking, but all such requests shall be subject to availability. The Company will not be held liable for claims of damages or consequential loss if the company is unable to process such requests for want of availability.
The Holiday price includes and excludesPlease refer to the relevant section. All services will be as per those specified / confirmed and paid for as per the Invoices and Service Vouchers. If you avail any service which is not included in the Holiday package or get yourself upgraded then the payment for the same will have to be cleared by you directly. Please note that, porterage, tips, gratuities, room service, laundry, excess baggage charge, a la carte meals, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, paid toilets etc are not included unless specifically mentioned as included
TippingTipping is customary (unless otherwise stated in the brochure) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, guides etc). Your Sales advisor will guide you in this regard.
HotelsYou will be out sightseeing most of the time and hence we have taken care to select hotels which are convenient and comfortable. Hence sometimes they may be located away from the city centre. Most of the rooms have private bath or shower. The hotels will either be those shown in the itinerary or of the same category. Due to trade fairs and conventions in the cities the hotels may be blocked out for more than 2 yrs in advance. In view of this you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and itineraries may have to be altered / amended. Since the rooms are comparatively small, we would recommend only 3 persons in one room for your own comfort. Triple rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a rollaway cot put in a twin room for the night. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the hotel premises / coach / Cruise / Airport / Railway / during travel or place of visit etc. Some hotels offer the facility of safe deposit lockers, which can be availed of by you at your own cost and risk. The company will not be liable for any loss/theft from the same. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach / Railway / place of visit etc. during your stay/tour/visit, shall be borne and payable by you, and the company will not be liable for the same. Company is not liable if there is sudden disruption/disorder of telephone, internet services, and other amenities while staying at the hotels. The company will also be not responsible for the facilities provided or not provided in the room/bathroom/hotel premises etc. by the Hotel or its staff. Rude or Unprofessional behaviour of hotel staff does not come under the direct purview of the company and the company will not be responsible for the same. Facilities like mini bar, pay television channels, telephone etc are not complimentary and these facilities if used by the client have to be paid for by the client directly to the Hotel and such charges are not included in the tour cost. The client will have to abide by the check in /check out time of the hotel. Any changes made directly by the hotel come under their direct purview and we will not be liable for any compensation due to this change Requests for double rooms will be subject to availability and in cases when a double is not available, we will provide you with a twin room. General check in time is usually 1400 hours and check out time is usually 1100 hours; early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability unless pre-paid and booked in advance
Airline and BaggageThe Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him for Loss of Baggage by the Airline, Failure to provide meal of the clients choice by the Airline, Overbooking of seats by the Airline, Failure on the part of Airline to accommodate client despite having confirmed tickets, Meals offered by the airline/Quality of meal, Flight delay, if the client misses the flight, Changes of flight schedule/ routing/airline mentioned at the time of booking. In this condition the expression ‘howsoever cause’ includes willful negligence on the part of any person. If in the event that the client is booked on a particular Airline on a particular date and due to certain reasons beyond the control of the Company, the client is not allowed to board the flight, the client shall not hold the Company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client against the Company. Airport taxes / Airport Development Fee as applicable to be paid over & above the Tour Cost should there be a rise post issuance of tickets. All the booking / cancellation / change of the airline ticket and the travel on such airline ticket will be subject to the terms and conditions of respective Airlines and the same may be provided to the client by the company upon request, if available. Client travelling by air will be subject to the airline restrictions / limitations on baggage weight / size / number from time to time. Traditionally, each airline allows their customers to bring one carry-on bag and one personal item, such as a pocket book, backpack or laptop bag. The dimensions of which should not exceed 115 linear cms and weight should not exceed 7 kgs. General airline restriction is 20 kgs for economy class on flights to all destinations except U.S. and Canada where a person may carry 2 pieces of checked in baggage and one hand bag. Please note that this could vary from airline to airline and from destination to destination. The baggage restrictions could also vary for different classes of travel. For flights where baggage is not included, an additional charge could be applicable. Please check with your sales staff for correct details. We are not liable, in any manner, if you are unable to carry any baggage or if you have to pay any extra-charges due to restrictions imposed by the airline. You shall be liable to pay all such charges directly to the airline. Also, we are not liable for any loss or damage to baggage while it is in the custody of the airline. Please note that every airline has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the weight restrictions and furthermore, airlines keep changing the rules quite frequently. Hence, you are requested to please check the updated baggage rules of the individual airlines, with whom the ticket is booked. As porterage is not included in the tour price and due to limited space for luggage in the coach / railway, we recommend that you carry one single suitcase per person of a convenient size preferably with wheels for sake of convenience. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the Client. Please be careful to ensure that cameras, binoculars, musical instruments, mobile phones, credit cards, ornaments, traveller's cheques, currency notes, travel documents should never be left unattended in the hotel, restaurant, aircraft, coach, railway or any other mode of transportation, at the place of amusement / sightseeing and / or at the railway station. Similarly the aforesaid items should not be kept in the checked-in baggage. If you misplace or lose any moveable property we will not be in any way responsible and / or liable. We may not be in a position to assist and / or lodge a complaint with the authorities.
Itinerary Accuracy / ChangesWe may often operate more than one coach per departure date where clients are clubbed into a group. We may operate more than one group per departure or club 2 groups in one departure due to operational reasons. For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary including the flight routing. The same will be advised to you prior to start of the tour or on tour. The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like maintenance of historical monuments, museums, major events like sports conventions, religious festivals, etc. A detour may be taken to reach sightseeing places due to traffic conditions; road blocks and that may vary the course of itinerary. We reserve the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the client which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad. Individuals are responsible for the adherence of time at all stages of the tour. In the event that a client misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same. The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. We reserve the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services. We further reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar category if deemed necessary. For the convenience of our clients we will sometimes amend / alter the itinerary, however all services will remain the same. You consent for the amendment/alteration in the brochure / itinerary. These terms shall be read together with the brochure / itinerary but these terms shall prevail over the brochure/itinerary and shall override the brochure / itinerary to the extent that it is contradictory or conflicting thereto.
Loss / DamageCompany is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach/ railway. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences
Coach / SittingWe use air-conditioned/air-cool luxury coaches (wherever applicable if combined with a group). However, sometimes due to extreme weather conditions the same may not seem to be very effective. The company will not be responsible for any defect in the Coach or in the Air-conditioner / air-cooler or for the behaviour of the Driver or the attendant (applicable for seat in coach as well as private vehicles). We have found it fair to operate daily seat rotation on board our coach (wherever applicable), so no seat numbers are allocated. The coaches may be equipped with an emergency washroom; however this facility is not to be used in lieu of the rest rooms at our frequent comfort stops. If you are carrying any high value items on the coach / private vehicle, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach / private vehicle. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach / private vehicle. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances your responsibility. Any damages caused to the coach / private vehicle during your travel, shall be payable by you and the company will not be liable for the same. The drivers are bound by specific rules, like maximum driving hours within a day and during a week, rest period per day / week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel, otherwise certain sightseeing schedules may be missed due to your actions/ delays and the same will be non-refundable
Accommodation for Child Below 12 Years of AgeIt is expressed and given to understand that a child below 12 years of age who is booked on the tour paying the special rate without a bed will not be provided with a bed in the hotel while on the tour under any circumstances. In case the client makes any changes in their rooming while on the tour, the company shall not make any refunds or pay any compensation to them. In case the Client decides to make any change in the rooming while on the tour subject to availability, then they shall be bound to pay additional charge directly to the hotel.
RegistrationIn cases where the travel agent through whom the clients have booked the tour signs the Booking Form for and on behalf of the persons named in the Booking Form, it shall be deemed and construed that the clients have duly authorized the said travel agent to sign on their behalf. The signing of the Booking Form by the Client or by their travel agent shall mean acceptance in totality of the Terms and Conditions contained herein by the Client/s. No person including the Employee/s and the Agent/s of the Company other than the Company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition set forth in this Brochure. Any assurance given by any person shall have no consequence. The Company reserves the right to decline to register any person/s as Client/s for any Tour or to cancel their registration without assigning any reason. All the clients travelling on a SKTTA Holiday tour must be in possession of a valid visa. Client shall ensure that the Visa Application Form (s) is duly filled and verified by the Client, to its satisfaction, before it is submitted to the Embassy / Consulate. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for VISA. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold Thomas Cook liable for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from SKTTA.
Reschedule / Date Change For a TourIn the event a client wishes to change the date of travel or transfer from one tour to another, prior to the departure of the originally booked tour. The originally booked tour will be treated as cancelled by the client, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated herein, which shall be payable by the client. The client shall on making payment of cancellation charges be able to make a fresh booking for another tour.
CancellationsThe company reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. In such an event, all monies paid by you will be fully refunded forth with in Indian Rupees currency only, but no compensation will be payable. In case of cruises, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellation. The company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and / or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company. The company reserves the right to forfeit the booking deposit in case of any cancellations. However, passengers whose visas are not granted by the consulates must intimate us at-least 45 days in advance of the date of commencement/departure of the tour, at which time the company will deduct INR 5,000/- per person towards Guidance Charges over & above any other actual expenses, if any, incurred and issue credit voucher for the balance, to be redeemed by the client for any services to be availed from the Company, in future. However if such intimation is received after the said period of 45 days prior to the date of commencement/ departure of the tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable as above and / or dependant on the actual date of cancellation.
PaymentsPAN Card is mandatory for payments exceeding `50,000 or if value of file exceeds `2 lacs or equivalent Foreign currency. INR payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) prevailing on the day of payment. Payment towards FX component made in INR has to come directly from the passenger keeping with RBI Guidelines. The card that is swiped for payment of the tour’s foreign exchange should be of the client himself / herself. Client cannot use his /her card for payment of another person’s foreign exchange component of the tour package except for his / her dependent parents and/or child or children. The FX payment is a part of BTQ (Basic Travel Quota) of the Client. 1% to be collected (on cash value) along with PAN Card details, if at any point total cash receipted on a file exceeds INR 2 lacs or FX cash collection towards TCS – Tax Collected at Source. 3% service charges (i.e. remittance charges) would be applicable, if client chooses to pay us in Foreign currency notes. Proof of purchase from Full Fledged Money Changer (FFMC) should accompany such payments made by Client when above USD 2000. Client holding a passport issued by a country other than India will be required to make payment in foreign currency for the foreign currency component of the tour cost and not in INR
• NRI clients have to pay the forex component payment in forex itself via our Nostro Accounts. Payment in INR towards forex component not permitted.(No 3rd Party Payments permitted for forex component)
• PAN card of the person making payment mandatory.
• Self-declaration and PAN Card from payer (if not travelling with the booked pax) for INR payment made on behalf of a family member or friend. (No 3rd Party Payments permitted for forex component, forex payment has to come from the account of the traveller only).
RefundsThe company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, railway etc. and the decision of the company on the quantum of refund shall be final. Refunds (If any) for amendments and / or cancellations will be paid directly to you for bookings made directly with the company’s office. For bookings routed through the Travel Agent /SKTTA Franchise office, the refunds will be routed through them. It would take at least 30 working days to process refunds. There is no refunds payable for any unutilized or partially utilized services (e.g. Airline tickets, Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc.) The refund for the foreign exchange component of the tour will be refunded in INR only and will be at the prevailing day’s rate of exchanges of the company. Third Party refund i.e. airlines, cruise, overseas suppliers could take between “30 to 90 working days”, provided relevant supportings are provided to the Company. If a tour is cancelled by the Company, then all monies will be refunded after taking into consideration the actual expenses incurred for Visas, etc. There will be no refunds in case of visa rejections.
Scope of ActivityWe are travel agents and holiday organizers only. The role of the company is that of an agent of the client to secure proper services for the tour from the independent contractors and service providers such as the airlines, shipping company, hotels, Coach, railway, etc. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, railway, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday; but because we only select them and have no control in operating them, we cannot be responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage, which is caused by the act or default or omission of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, coach owner / coach operator, railway who are the company’s independent contractors arising outside our normal selection process
Privacy of InformationWe treat all the information furnished by you as confidential and will share only the necessary information with airline, hotels and other service providers who will provide the services to you during your tour. However we may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by the law or by an order of a court or the rules, regulations or enquiry by any government / statutory agency having regulatory authority over the Company.
Conditions of PassageWe treat all the information furnished by you as confidential and will share only the necessary information with airline, hotels and other service providers who will provide the services to you during your tour. However we may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by the law or by an order of a court or the rules, regulations or enquiry by any government / statutory agency having regulatory authority over the Company.
Health and InsuranceIt shall be the duty of the Client to inform the Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected. Pace of certain tours might not be suitable to individuals. Hence we suggest that individuals may choose tours as per their health conditions.
• The Company reserves the right to ask the Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed the Company will not be liable to provide any assistance or money back.
• It is necessary for the client to obtain a valid travel/health insurance prior to the commencement of the tour and the company will not be responsible for the same. Settlement of the claims will be entirely at the discretion of the insurance company.
• Insurance wherever included is NOT VALID for Senior citizens. The cost for Insurance for Senior Citizen will be higher and passengers are requested to check the exact insurance cost at the time of making the booking.
CommunicationAny communication directed at the address or made through/on the contact details such as e-mail id, cell phone/telephone no./fax no. of the Client as disclosed in the “Online Terms & Conditions” / “Booking Form” or made to the travel agent through whom the client has made the bookings with the company shall be deemed to have been communicated to and received by the Client. The Company shall not be responsible for any error on part of mode of communication or the Travel Agent in this regard.
Conditions of Travela. The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times
b. The Client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program and return to India as per the tour itinerary. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before culmination of the tour. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with the representative of the company at the appointed place, date and time
c. In case if a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of passport or any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services
d. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as “no show” on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied
e. If a client avails the air tickets (cost of which is included in the main tour cost) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets, it shall be treated as “no show” and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized main tour services
f. The Company, reserves the right to drop / remove / discard from tour anyone whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other clients and the Company shall be under no liability to any such person. It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this contract shall be available to the Company’s Managers, including Tour Managers, Employees, Servants and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the Company
g. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of the Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facilities shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever
h. The prices displayed / quoted have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of product / package development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices published in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges, visa cost fluctuations before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before the Departure by the Client
i. In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by the Company, it shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published
j. In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by the Company, it shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published
1. Any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus/ air/ trains / ship/ or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever
2. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control
3. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control
k. In the case of one or more but not all clients accepting “online terms & conditions” and / or signing ‘Booking Form’ it shall be deemed that others have duly authorized concerned signing clients/(s)
l. Initial deposit just ensures only registration on the tour but does not entitle to receive any services like Tickets, Visas, and Hotel Accommodation until full payment has been received
m. We cannot endow with individual aid to any of the tour member for walking, dinning, getting on & off from any of the transport vehicle or other personal needs. So it is indispensable that a qualified companion must accompany such client / traveler who needs such assistance. In the absence thereof, such client / traveller will be joining the tour on his own risk and consequences
n. We cannot endow with individual aid to any of the tour member for walking, dinning, getting on & off from any of the transport vehicle or other personal needs. So it is indispensable that a qualified companion must accompany such client / traveler who needs such assistance. In the absence thereof, such client / traveller will be joining the tour on his own risk and consequences
o. Company solely reserves the right to publish group photographs of the passengers taken during the tour
p. In case company offers any adventures activities then it is significant to note that all the passengers should enjoy such activity / ride at their own risk as such kind of adventure might be risky at times especially for heart patients, expecting women, people with Blood Pressure etc
q. In certain cases, the tour will be operated subject to a minimum number of passengers booking for the same. In cases where the minimum passenger criteria is not fulfilled, you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date
r. We highly recommend a Travel Insurance to be purchased.
Other Termsa. There is no Contract between the Company and the Client until the company has received the initial deposit as as stated in the clause regarding ‘payments’
b. The company has the right at any time and for any reason:
1. To terminate this contract after acceptance of deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the company terminates this contract, the company shall refund the amount paid by the client without payment of any interest
2. To terminate this contract after acceptance of deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the company terminates this contract, the company shall refund the amount paid by the client without payment of any interest
3. To use alternate cruise liner, cabin category it has advertised or published or to substitute a cruise of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the clients or for any compensation claims made
c. No person other than the company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition in the brochure
d. No person other than the company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition in the brochure:
1. To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered or,
2. To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer. In either of these above cases, the client shall not be entitled to, or the company shall not be liable to the client for any damage, additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund
3. To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer. In either of these above cases, the client shall not be entitled to, or the company shall not be liable to the client for any damage, additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund
e. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for :
1. Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused
2. Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused
3. The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression “Howsoever caused” includes negligence on the part of any person
f. If the client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the Independent Contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the Independent Contractor and a copy there of should be handed over to the Tour Manager (if applicable) of the company in order to enable the company to take up the matter with the Independent Contractor so that in future other clients do not face the same difficulty
g. Any claim or complaint by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days of the end of this holiday tour. No claim notified to this company beyond this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof
h. The tour is subject to RBI / GOI rules & regulations. Part of the tour cost will be paid in EURO / USD / AUD / GBP / NZD / CHF / SGDout of your BTQ
i. The tour is subject to RBI / GOI rules & regulations. Part of the tour cost will be paid in EURO / USD / AUD / GBP / NZD / CHF / SGDout of your BTQ
k. These products, items and offers are offered by the Company to the Client on “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” and “HOW IS” basis, free of cost to the Client without any liability, risk or responsibility on the part of the Company. Force Majeure
1. The Company shall be excused from the performance or punctual performance of any of terms and conditions/services/tour or part thereof as above, if the performance thereof is prevented or delayed by any cause beyond the reasonable control of the company, which shall include acts of God, riots, wars, accidents, embargo, terror attacks, coup strike, natural calamities or requisition (acts of government), or delays/negligence/carelessness in the performance of the independent contractors caused by any such circumstances as referred herein. Any additional cost incurred by the Company, for the services provided to the Client, during the Force Majeure event, shall be paid by the Client
2. All dispute/complaints with respect to these terms and conditions and the tour and services shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only
3. Upon signing the booking form/ online terms & conditions, these terms and conditions shall be binding on both the company the client and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communications in whatsoever form or mode, whether oral or otherwise, with respect to any term or conditions of the tour and services shall stand cancelled / revoked/terminated I am authorized on behalf of the person (s) named in the booking form / online booking made to act, accept and consent on their behalf (s). I have read and understood all the terms and conditions as mentioned hereinabove and all my queries have been answered by the Company representative to my satisfaction and accordingly I have voluntarily agreed, accepted and consented to abide by these terms.
Product Terms and Conditions• All rates are valid on departure dates mentioned. TCIL reserves the right to change departure dates given the airline seat availability changes.
• The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times. A Single room booking can be processed if accompanied with another Single room booking and/or a Twin room booking.
• The rates are not valid on block out dates.
• Any increase in the visa charges, the difference will have to be borne by the customer before departure
• Surcharges as and when applicable will be advised and passengers would be requested to pay the same
• Surcharges could be over and above the total package price quoted to the passengers at the time of booking.
• Flight details are tentative and subject to change.
• Some flights depart from India on a previous date and arrive at the destination the next day of departure and likewise for the return flight to India.
• Guests are requested to check with sales staff before booking their onwards/connecting flights.
• The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
• Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods.
• Rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
• International Check in time is 1400 hours / Check out time is 1100 hours, early check in and checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
• Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges.
• No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
• All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
• Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on whether conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
• Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
• Offer if any can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
• Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
• Services of Tour Manager are not included in this package.
• SKTTA (I) Ltd is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.
• As a practice all international hotels charge a security deposit via credit card or cash, at the time of check- in for each room. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check-out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks. If any additional services or mini bar or any other service is utilized at the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to charge the same on this security deposit provided by the client. TCIL would not be responsible for these transactions and these are solely between the hotels and the clients.