- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on food plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by Private Car A/C as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Check in 12.30 PM and Check out Time in 09.00 AM at Houseboat.
- One night accommodation with Lunch, Evening Tea Snacks, Dinner, and Breakfast; only Traditional Kerala Food will be Served On Houseboat.
- As per Government Regulation cruising will not permitted after 06.00PM.
- A/c will be provided from 08.30 PM to next day morning 06.00 AM.
- 5 % GST Extra applicable.
- Airfare /Train not included.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Cost for optional tours , up gradation charges , sightseeing entry fees & guide charges & special permits.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry , soft drink , bottle of water , tips or porter charges .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary /stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks or any factors beyond control.
- Christmas /New Year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Mararikulam Beach.
- Paddy Fields.
- Coir Villages .
- Cashew Factory.
- Thangassery Light House.
- Light House.
- Hawa Beach .
- Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
- Sree Chitra Art Gallery.
- Napier Museum.
- Science and Technology Museum.
- 05 Breakfast .
- 05 Dinner.
The Mararikulam beach, famous for the soft sand and clean water is perfect for the long and peaceful rest you long for. Mararikulam Beach allow you to go to an actual fisherman's village and see their lifestyles and observe the traditional ways of the fisher folk which has remained the style for generations.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Alappuzha
The "Venice of India" noted for its winding waterways and canals. It is an important commercial and business town, manufacturing and exporting coir products and black pepper. Explore the natural beauty of Kerala, the paddy fields, narrow canals, coir villages etc. Overnight stay at the House boat.
Kollam was once an international emporium of trade and even today it is a prosperous commercial center. Kollam is located on the edge of the famous Astamudi. Visit Cashew Factory, Thangassery Light House etc.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Kovalam - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquillity - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalam beach to suit all desires and occasions. Visit light house beach and Hawah beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5Kovalam ss
Proceed for sightseeing at Trivandrum. Visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple (16 km) which is 16th century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is the most impressive landmark of the city. Visit Trivandrum Zoo, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum -(16km) (Closed on Mondays, Wednesday, Govt Holidays, Visiting time :1.00 PM to 4.45 PM), Science and technology museum (Closed on Mondays) etc. Enjoy sun set in the evening relaxing on the beach.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6Departure Transfer
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.