- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at the hotel/resort on the fixed menu basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing at Port Blair will be provided in 01 AC Vehicle as per the itinerary and not on disposal, it will on point to point basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing at Havelock and will be provided in 01 AC as per the itinerary and not on disposal, it will on point to point basis.
- Port Blair– Havelock – Port Blair transfers in Green Ocean/MV Makruzz ferry tickets to Havelock. (Depends on availability).
- All entry tickets + ferry Ticket + Forest Permits at various sightseeing tour places, to and fro ferry tickets at sightseeing places.(except North and Ross island Entry tickets).
- 5 % GST Extra.
- Any Airfare or ship fare from Main Island (Kolkata, Chennai, etc.).
- Guide, Camera Charges, Mineral Water.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- A supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest, etc.
- Delight : 05 Nights in 3* Hotel.
- Gateway : 05 Nights in 4* Hotel.
- Bonanza : 05 Nights in 5* Hotel.
- Corbyn's Cove Beach.
- Cellular Jail.
- Science Centre.
- Sound & Light Show.
- Coral Island.
- Snorkelling (Optional Cost ).
- Jet Ski Ride (Optional Cost ).
- Sea Walk (Optional Cost).
- Radha Nagar Beach.
- Elephant Beach.
- Snorkelling (Optional Cost).
- 05 Breakfast.
- 05 Dinner.
Day 1Arrival at Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit for Corbyn’s Cove Beach which is 9 kms from Port Blair – It’s a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Then proceed to Science Centre, and later attend the enthralling Sound and light show at Cellular Jail- where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel/Resort at Port Blair.
Day 2Port Blair to Have lock island
After Breakfast departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous “Radha Nagar Beach” (Beach number 7) at Havelock. The most popular beach named as “Best Beach in Asia – by Time in 2004” Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Have lock island.
Day 3Have lock island ss
After breakfast proceed to Elephant Beach for adventurous snorkeling experience. Elephant Beach is located near the eastern coast of Havelock Island. It is approachable by dunghi (small wooden carved fishing motor boat). Snorkeling is leisure water sports in which a person swims on the surface of water wearing the face mask and view in the underwater corals. Please carry your snacks / pack lunch, drinking water & changing dress. Return back to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Have lock island.
Day 4Have lock island to Port Blair
After breakfast day free at leisure. Return back to Port Blair (as per your booked ferry timings) and transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (Optional tour to Kalapathar Beach to enjoy the picturesque aura of Have lock --- at an additional cost on request).
Day 5Port Blair ss
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to North Bay (Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies. You can also enjoy Snorkeling and other water sports activities like Jet Ski Ride, Sea walk etc. Please carry your snacks / pack lunch, drinking water & changing dress. Then visit Ross Island - from where the British governed the entire Andaman & Nicobar Islands, prior to India’s Independence. One can see remnants of an opulent past in the ruins of the church, swimming pool and the chief commissioner's residence with its huge gardens and grand ballrooms. There is also a cemetery and a small museum managed by the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Overnight stay will be at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. Optional Add-on tour to Viper Island at an additional cost of Rs. 350 per person Viper Island used to be as the site of the jail where the British used to imprison convicts and political prisoners. It has the ruins of a gallows atop a hillock. The jail was abandoned when the Cellular Jail was constructed in 1906.
Day 6Departure Transfer
Morning free for packing & personal activities. Transfer to airport. Tour ends with sweet memories.