- 03 Nts accommodation in Singapore.
- 03 breakfast at hotel.
- Airpot-hotel-Airport 02 ways Return Transfers.
- All tours & transfers on sic.
- 02 Nts accommodation in Kuala lumpur.
- 02 breakfast at hotel.
- 01 Nt accommodation in Genting.
- 01 breakfast at hotel.
- Pvt Transfer from KLIA1/KLIA2 /Coach Station – GEN HTL.
- Pvt Transfer from GEN HTL – KUL HTL.
- *Complimentary 2 ways Genting cable car ride (2 passes per room).
- 3rd person to purchase over the counter on their own.
- Guest have to redeem by using hotel voucher - 1 time usage only (to be utilized during guests’ own free time).
- Pvt. Half Day KUL City Tour + KL Tower observation deck + Twin Tower *closed every Monday* (5Hrs).
- Enroute 1hr stop at Putrajaya *to or from airport only*.
- Pvt. Transfer from KUL HTL – KLIA/KLIA2/Coach Station.
- 02 Nts stay at Pattaya on twin share basis.
- 02 buffet breakfast at hotel.
- 02 Nts stay at bangkok on twin share basis.
- 02 buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Bangkok airport to Pattaya hotel / Bangkok hotel/ Bangkok airport transfer on SIC.
- All Applicable thai taxes Included.
- All airfares.
- Any extra meals.
- Optional tours and activities not mentioned on the brief itinerary.
- Tipping for drivers / guides / porters.
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the tour.
- Public Holiday Surcharge.
- Tourism /heritage tax.
- Bank charges (USD 25.00 per booking).
- Visa charges.
- 5% GST on total tour cost (INR+USD).
- Night Safari.
- Half Day City Tour.
- Sentosa Experiential ( Cable Car ride, Extreme Log ride, SEA aquarium, Wings of time , Sky ride, Luge.
- Universal Studio.
- Genting highland.
- Kuala lumpur city tour.
- KL tower.
- Putrajaya city tour.
- Coral island tour with lunch on join basis.
- Noong Nooch village tour.
- Alcazar show.
- Half day city tour.
- Chaophraya cruise with dinner.
- Safari world,Marine park with lunch on join basis.
- 10 Breakfast
- 02 Lunch
- 01 Dinner
Visa Passport and Insurance
ADVISABLE REQUIRED WITH ADDITIONAL COST
- Travel Insurance as required for the package (For passengers till 60 years of age).
- Single-entry Singapore Visa.
- Single-entry Thailand Visa / On Arrival Visa.
- Single-entry Malaysia Visa.
- Passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of departure
- All transfers in Singapore on SIC basis.
- All transfers in Malaysia on Pvt basis.
- All transfers in Thailand on SIC basis.
Day 1ARRIVE AT SINGAPORE
Welcome to Singapore- The Lion City. On arrival in Singapore you will be greeted by local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Sit back in the comfort of your coach, as we drive you to the hotel. Check into your hotel and enjoy a City Tour of this fascinating city. Your orientation tour of Singapore begins with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang, Cricket Club, Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. You'll have great views when you stop for photos at Merlion Park, tour Continue to visit Chinatown. The final stop is at Little India. Later in evening enjoy Night safari,its includes Tram ride with live commentary , exciting walking trails, creatures of the night show .Overnight stay at hotel.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast. Proceed to spend time at Asia’s largest playground, Sentosa Island includes Sentosa Sunset 4 (SEA) (Admission + Cable Car + Wings Of Time + S.E.A. Aquarium) other activity at an additional cost. As the prime tourist destination in Singapore, Sentosa Island Resort offers a variety of attractions, museums and other facilities to endow a whole range of breathless experience. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 SINGAPORE
After breakfast proceed for Universal studio includes (All Rides except Rock Climbing). It is Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Theme Park, meet & greet with your favorite characters , Features 24 rides and shows in 7 themed zones. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4SINGAPORE- KUALA LUMPUR
After Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and transfer to Kuala lumpur. Enroute 1hr stop at Putrajaya *to or from airport only. visit Putrajaya city tour– a new planned administrative center of the federal government of Malaysia. That emphasizes on the preservation of its eco culture and environmental, it will be developed as a modern, futuristic, intelligent and unique garden city. Evening check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 5KUALA LUMPUR – KL TOWER
After Breakfast at the hotel.Then proceed to KL city tour and visit KL tower - the tallest tower in southeast asia - 421m high – enjoy extraordinary panoramic view of city from observatory level. Later, photo stop at petronas twin tower - the tallest twin structure in the world. Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 6KUALA LUMPUR – GENTING HIGHLANDS
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Proceed to enjoy cable car (Weather Permit) . Genting Highlands is an integrated resort development comprising hotels, casinos, shopping malls and a theme park in Pahang. the peak overlooks lush valleys of rainforest stretching towards KL, a breathtaking view for visitors as they enjoy the cooling weather and serene mountain environment. Also located around Genting in the surrouning valley are many tourist attractions including rustic villages, culinary hotspots, homestay retreats, nature destinations and more.Overnight stay at Genting.
Day 7KUALA LUMPUR – BANGKOK – PATTAYA
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Genting to Kuala Lumpur airport to catch the flight for Bangkok.Arrive to the capital of Thailand - Bangkok! Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport, you will be meet by our representative who will assist you with the transfer to the Pattaya hotel where you check-in. 150Km Southeast of Bangkok, Pattaya is approx 90 min by road, which is Thailand’s largest resort city. As a beach resort with city status, Pattaya has something for everyone.In evening pick up for Alcazar Show- enjoy ALCAZAR a marvelous combination of music, dance and costume. Overnight stay at Pattaya.
Post breakfast, set out to explore the fascinating Coral Island tour. Coral Island is a lovely spot catering to all kinds of tourist. Enjoy a few water sports (on your own). Enjoy Lunch. After your sumptuous lunch proceed for a Noong Nooch Village Tour. Half Hour drive from Pattaya to the Beautiful Noong Nooch Gardens, where one can see a large variety of Orchids grown on the premises. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 9PATTAYA- BANGKOK
After breakfast, check out from hotel & transfer to Bangkok. Enroute enjoy the Temple and City Tour of Bangkok. Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital, the prominent ones that Bangkok proudly boasts of - The Golden Budhha Temple and Marble Budhha Temple. Later transfer to hotel. In the evening we will proceed for Chaophraya Cruise with amazing international buffet dinner with variety of cocktails and beverages.Cruising time 1830 hrs to 2100 hrs. After check out from cruise transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, drive through some adventure and entertainment in SAFARI WORLD & MARINE PARK with lunch on join basis - Feel the ultimate Safari experience. A journey through the Safari World will no doubt turn out in to one of the most memorable events of your life. Witness the picturesque African settings with intimate encounters with Dolphins, Orang Utang Show, Sea lion Show. Also enjoy Hollywood style stunt show and cowboy show at the adventurous Safari World, one of the most popular Bangkok Tourist Attractions. Evening free for shopping - (Shopping drop if time permitted). Overnight stay at BANGKOK.
Day 11BACK HOME
After breakfast, day free for leisure and shopping. Later you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.