- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on food plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by Private Car A/C as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- 5 % GST Extra applicable.
- Airfare /Train not included.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Cost for optional tours , up gradation charges , sightseeing entry fees & guide charges & special permits.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry , soft drink , bottle of water , tips or porter charges .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary /stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks/ or any factors beyond control.
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Kapaleeshwarar temple.
- St.Thomas Mount .
- Govt Museum.
- Art Gallery.
- Marina Beach.
- Guindy National Park (if time permits).
- Shri Aurbindo Ashram.
- Pondicherry Museum.
- Raj Nivas.
- Art Gallery.
- French War Memorial.
- Park Monument.
- Botanical Garden & Aquarium.
- The Statue of Duplex.
- Meenakshi Temple.
- Thirumal Nayak Mahal.
- Mariamman Amman Tank.
- Sre Ramanathaswany temple.
- Rock Memorial.
- Gandhi Memorial.
- Suchidram Temple.
- Hawah Beach.
- Light House beach.
- 08 Breakfast.
- 08 Dinner.
Chennai, the cultural capital of India and capital of Tamil Nadu state, is one of the oldest cities in the country. Visit Kapaleeswarar temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, visit St. Thomas Mount, Govt. Museum and Art Gallery, Marina Beach, Guindy National Park as time permits.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2Chennai to Pondicherry 170km ( Approx 4hrs )
After breakfast drive to Pondicherry .Pondicherry is a unique experience for the tourist due to the predominant French influence. Visit the noted Shri Aurobindo Ashram, unique cultural heritage and picturesque landscape. Visit Pondicherry Museum, Raj Nivas etc. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3Pondicherry SS
After breakfast proceed for a sightseeing tour of Pondicherry. Visit Auroville, Villiayanur, Art Gallery, French war memorial, Park Monument, Botanical garden & Aquarium, The Statue of Dupleix etc. You could also relax at the most sought after beaches. Sun bathing and a variety of water sports activities are major draws here. Overnight stay at the hotel.
The Athens of the East, Cradle of Tamil Culture, where creation of epics and edifices was encouraged. Visit Sri Meenakshi Temple, with its magnificent sculpture, soaring gopurams and hall of thousand pillars. Visit Thirumal Nayak Mahal, Mariamman Amman Tank.Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Rameswaram is one of the four most sacred Hindu Pilgrim centres. The Sri Ramanathaswamy temple ( of Lord Sree Rama )has magnificent sculptures and spectacular corridors. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Proceed to Kanniyakumari, the southern tip of peninsular India, it offers a unique experience of sunrise & sunset. Visit rock memorial dedicated to Swami Vivekananda, the Gandhi Memorial, Suchidram Temple with exquisite sculpture & musical pillars dedicated to Brahma, Vishnu & Shiva.Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Kovalam.
Kovalam - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquillity - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalam beach to suit all desires and occasions. Visit Light house beach and Hawah beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8Departure transfer
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.