- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on food plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by PRIVATE CAR A/C as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Check in 12.30 PM and Check out Time in 09.00 AM at Houseboat.
- One night accommodation with Lunch, Evening Tea Snacks, Dinner, and Breakfast; only Traditional Kerala Food will be Served On Houseboat.
- As per Government Regulation cruising will not permitted after 06.00PM.
- A/c will be provided from 08.30 PM to next day morning 06.00 AM.
- 5 % GST Extra applicable.
- Airfare /Train not included.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Cost for optional tours , up gradation charges , sightseeing entry fees & guide charges & special permits.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry , soft drink , bottle of water , tips or porter charges .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary /stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks or any factors beyond control.
- Christmas /New Year Eve supplement charges if applicable .
- Supersaver : 7 Nts in 3* hotel
- Delight : 3 Nts in 3* hotel 4 Nts in 4* hotel(02 Nts Munnar,02 Nts Kovalam)
- Getaway : 5 Nts in 4* hotel 2 Nts in 5* hotel(02 Nts Kovalam)
- Bonanza : 7 Nts in 5* hotel
- Chines fishing net ( if time permit ).
- Dutch Palace.
- Jewish Synagogue .
- St.Francis Church.
- Santa Cruz Basilica.
- Cheeyappara Waterfalls.
- Blossom Garden .
- Eravikulam National Park .
- Tea Museum.
- Tea Factory.
- Mattupetty Dam.
- Kundala Lake.
- Spice Plantation.
- Periyar Lake.
- Jungle Safari (Optional ).
- Elephant Ride (Optional ).
- Kathakali Dance.
- Narrow Canals.
- Paddy Field.
- Coir villages.
- Light House Beach.
- Hawah Beach.
- Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
- Trivandrum Zoo.
- 07 Breakfast.
- 01 Lunch (Houseboat only).
- 07 Dinner.
Cochin also known as "Queen of Arabian Sea" due to the long maritime history; Arabs, Chinese, Dutch, British and Portuguese followed the sea routes to cochin. The fascinating Chinese Fishing nets are typical of kochi. Visit Dutch Palace (11km) (Closed on Fridays), Jewish Synagogue (11 km) (Closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays), St. Francis church (15km), Santa Cruz basilica (15 km), Chinese Fishing Nets as time permits.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2Cochin to Munnar 130KM ( Approx 4hr )
Munnar -The so called "tea garden hill station of kerala". On the way visit vallara and cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden. Evening, enjoy the beauty of tea garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3Munnar SS
Sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr'.(National Park is Closed From 01st Feb to 15th Apr during breeding season). Visit Tea Museum (03Km) and the Tea factory (Closed on Mondays and Good Friday) , Mattupetty Dam (13km) and Kundala Lake (28km).Overnight stay at the hotel. Note: For visit to Eravikulam National Park, advance ticket reservation is available at Wild Life Division office, Near Panchayat office, Munnar Town - Contact 04865 231587. Working Time 9am to 3pm.
Day 4Munnar to Thekkady 92km ( Approx 3hr )
Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. Spices are found in abundance in Periyar. Get ready for a spice tour to view the plantations of a wide variety of spices like cardamom, pepper, tea, coffee, cloves, ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5Thekkady to Alappuzha 140km ( Approx 4hr )
The "Venice of India" noted for its winding waterways and canals. It is an important commercial and business town, manufacturing and exporting coir products and black pepper. Explore the natural beauty of Kerala, the paddy fields, narrow canals, coir villages etc. Overnight stay at the hotel/ House boat.
Day 6Alappuzha to Kovalam 160km ( Approx 5hrs )
Kovalam - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquillity - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalam beach to suit all desires and occasions. Visit light house beach and Hawah beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7Kovalam SS
Proceed for sightseeing at Trivandrum. Visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple (16 km) which is 16th century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is the most impressive landmark of the city. Visit Trivandrum Zoo, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum -(16km) (Closed on Mondays, Wednesday, Govt Holidays, Visiting time :1.00 PM to 4.45 PM), Science and technology museum (Closed on Mondays) etc. Enjoy sun set in the evening relaxing on the beach.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8Departure transfer
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.