- Accommodation on twin/Double Sharing Basis.
- All the room are based category.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above) Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Visit Mangal Dham.
- Deolo Hill.
- Dr. Graham’s Home.
- Golf Garden.
- Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery.
- Tiger hill.
- Mt. Khangchendzongha.
- Ghoom Monastery.
- Batasia Loop.
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute.
- P.N. Zoological Park.
- Tenzing Rock.
- Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre.
- Tea Garden (outer view).
- Ropeway and Japanese Temple.
- Temi Tea Garden.
- Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham).
- Darap village.
- Rimbi water Falls.
- Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls.
- Pemayangtse Monastery.
- Rabdantse Ruins.
- New Helipad Ground.
- Tashi view point.
- Ganesh Tok.
- Hanuman Tok.
- Flower show.
- Cottage Industry.
- Handicraft Centre.
- Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten.
- Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls.
- Excursion to Tsongmo Lake & Baba Mandir.
- Singhik view point.
- Naga Waterfall.
- The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River).
- Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall.
- Yumthang Valley (Day trip).
- 10 Breakfast.
- 01 Lunch (Lachung only).
- 10 Dinner.
Day 1IXB Airport / NJP Railway Station to Kalimpong. (Alt 4100ft) – 75 Kms in 2.5 hrs.
Drive to Kalimpong. Kalimpong is a pretty hill station, with majestic Himalayas in the background and gently rolling hills around. It has a relaxed and unhurried air about it.Check in at Hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Kalimpong.
Day 2Kalimpong half day sightseeing and transfer to Darjeeling – 60 Kms in 2.5 hrs.
After breakfast visit to Dello View Point and Grahams Home with Orchid Nurseries. Durpin Dara view point and Zang Dhok Palri Phodang Monastery, Army Golf Course and Pine View Nursery.Later drive to Darjeeling. It is one of the most magnificent hills in the world. Check in at Hotel. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 3Darjeeling local sightseeing.
Early morning at 0400 hrs 3 points – Tiger Hill Sunrise Point, Batasia Loop and Ghoom Monastery. After breakfast go for local tour in Darjeeling of 7 points covering Darjeeling Zoo and Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tea garden, Tenzing rock and Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee center (Closed on Sunday). Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 4 Darjeeling to Pelling (Alt 6100 ft), 85 Kms / 03 hrs
Drive to Pelling in West Sikkim. Pelling is serene, mountain village which lies in the western districts of Sikkim. This village is situated at an altitude of 2000 mts (approx) and commands a spectacular view of Mt. Kanchenjunga. Check in at Hotel. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Pelling.
Day 5Pelling local sightseeing.
After breakfast start for Pelling local tour covering Kanchenjunga Falls, Rimbi Water Falls and Rock Garden, Darap Village and valley, and Khecheopari Lake. After lunch visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Helipad View Point and Rabdentse Palace Ruins. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Pelling.
Day 6Pelling to Gangtok (Alt 5500Ft) – Via Namchi
Drive to Gangtok (Capital of Sikkim) Gangtok is also a resting ground for people traveling to North Sikkim. Surrounded by Monasteries and Orchids, Gangtok is truly a traveler’s delight. En-route visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi.(Extra vehicle charges will be applicable on direct payment basis for Chardham Entrance to Temple). Check in at Hotel. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Day 7Excursion Trip to Tsongmo Lake + Baba Mandir
Day excursion trip of Tsongmo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft) 52 kms from Gangtok city. Tsongmo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok. Optional tour to Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft / 4200M) on China Border can also be arranged (Except Mon, Tue) for Indian Nationals on advance request at an additional cost.
Day 8Gangtok to Lachung – 124 Kms / 6 hrs.
Morning drive to Lachung in North Sikkim (8660 ft). Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sisters Water Fall, Naga Water Falls, and Chungthang Confluence. Arrive at Lachung in the evening. Overnight stay will be at Lachung.
Day 9Excursion trip to Yumthang.
Morning excursion to Yumthang (Valley of Flowers) at 1200ft. It is a summer grazing ground of Yaks and winter playgrounds of Yetis. Back to Lachung.Day free after lunch to walk around Lachung Village. Overnight stay will be at Lachung. Optional Yumesamdong Valley or Zero Point (Alt 15750Ft / 4725M) for Indian tourists only– From Yumthang Valley you can drive for another 30kms in 1.5hr to Yumesamdong or Zero Point close to Tibet Border(at an extra cost).
Day 10Lachung to Gangtok – 124 kms / 06 hrs.
After Breakfast transfer to Gangtok. Check in at your hotel and afternoon free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Day 11Day 11: Gangtok to IXB Airport / NJP Railway Station 130kms in 4hrs
Morning free for packing & personal activities. Check out from hotel and drive to NJP/Bagdogra.