- Arrival assistance.
- Welcome Drink on arrival at all the hotels.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plan will be on MAP (Room + Breakfast + Dinner) at all the hotels.
- One Hour Sunset Cruise at Alleppey.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Sedan (At disposal - As per the itinerary from 08.00 AM to 07.00 PM) .
- All toll, parking fee, driver bata & fuel cost.
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- 5 % GST Extra.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Any entrance Fees / Activities charges unless specific in inclusion.
HOTEL : 5*
- Cheeyappara Waterfalls.
- Blossom Garden .
- Eravikulam National Park .
- Tea Museum.
- Tea Factory.
- Mattupetty Dam.
- Kundala Lake.
- Narrow Canals.
- Paddy Field.
- Coir villages.
- Light House Beach.
- Hawah Beach.
- Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
- Trivandrum Zoo.
- 06 Breakfast.
- 06 Dinner.
- All tours & transfers on PVT basis.
Day 1Cochin – Munnar
Arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3Munnar – Alleppey
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey. Check in at the resort. Relax at the resort/enjoy the resort facilities. Dinner and overnight stay.
After the relaxing breakfast proceed to visit Alleppey backwaters. Take a cruise (Optional) through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the boat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages. Also visit the famous Alleppey beach. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Day 5Alleppey – Kovalam
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Kovalam. . On arrival at Kovalam check in at Hotel. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic beach resort. Relax at the resort/Spend the time at beach side. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 6Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After breakfast proceed for Trivandrum city tour. Visit Padmanaba swamy temple, Trivandrum museum, zoo and Veli tourist village etc. Evening back to Kovalam. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 7Kovalam - Trivandrum (Tour Ends)
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out Hotel and drive to Airport / Railway Station for departure.