- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis on food plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by A/c Sedan Car for 02 PAX as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of well experienced driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- 5 % GST Extra.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Any entrance Fees / Activities charges unless specific in inclusion.
- Cheeyappara Waterfalls.
- Blossom Garden .
- Eravikulam National Park .
- Tea Museum.
- Tea Factory.
- Mattupetty Dam.
- Kundala Lake.
- Spice Plantation.
- Periyar Lake.
- Jungle Safari (Optional ).
- Elephant Ride (Optional ).
- Kathakali Dance.
- Light House Beach.
- Hawah Beach.
- Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
- Trivandrum Zoo.
- Sree Chitra Art Gallery.
- Napier Museum.
- Science and technology museum.
- Kumarakom Backwaters.
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
- 06 Breakfast.
- 06 Dinner.
Munnar -The so called "tea garden hill station of kerala". On the way visit vallara and cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden. Evening, enjoy the beauty of tea garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2Munnar SS
Sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr'.(National Park is Closed From 21st Jan to 15th Apr during breeding season). Visit Tea Museum (03Km) and the Tea factory (Closed on Mondays and Good Friday) , Mattupetty Dam (13km) and Kundala Lake (28km).Overnight stay at the hotel.
Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. Spices are found in abundance in Periyar. Get ready for a spice tour to view the plantations of a wide variety of spices like cardamom, pepper, tea, coffee, cloves, ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Own arrangement for Boating : Please book online in advance http://ktdc-boating.com booking to avoid rush.
Kovalam - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquillity - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalam beach to suit all desires and occasions. Visit light house beach and Hawah beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Thiruvananthapuram SS
The beautiful capital city of kerala.The city sprawls on the seven low coastal hills with tree lined avenues, massive buildings, ancestral homes and a long sea coast. Visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple which is 16th century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, is the most impressive landmark of the city. Visit Sree Chitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum(Closed on Mondays, Wednesday, Govt Holidays, Visiting time :1.00 PM to 4.45 PM) , Science and technology museum (Closed on Mondays)etc as time permits. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 Kumarakom
Kumarakom is famous of the popular backwater stretch. Visit the nearest Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary to view the Rare Migratory Bird "Siberian Star crane". Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7Departure transfer
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.