- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on food plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by Private Car A/C as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- 5 % GST Extra applicable.
- Airfare /Train not included.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Cost for optional tours , up gradation charges , sightseeing entry fees & guide charges & special permits.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry , soft drink , bottle of water , tips or porter charges .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary /stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks/ or any factors beyond control.
- Christmas /New Year Eve supplement charges if applicable .
- Lakkidi view point.
- Chain Tree.
- Edakkal caves.
- Pookot Lake.
- Muthanga wildlife safari.
- Nileshwaram houseboat.
- Chandragiri fort.
- Bekal Fort and beach.
- 05 Breakfasts
- 05 Dinners
All tours & transfers on PVT basis.
Day 1Kannur - Wayanad
Arrive at Kannur airport / Railway station, Our representative will meet and thereafter drive to Wayanad. An amazing journey through the Ghat pass road and you could stop at Lakkidi view point and enjoy the beautiful view of the serpentine roads through the hills. Next, on the way you can stop few minutes at the Chain Tree which is along the side of the national high way. On arrival check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2Wayanad Sightseeing
Wayanad -the natural beauty, heritage and history will enthrall you as you visit places like Edakkal caves, Pookot Lake, and Muthanga wildlife safari. Tea estates and coffee plantations spread over the green mountains enroute to these destinations will be a feast to your eyes.
Day 3Wayanad to Nileshwaram Houseboat
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Bekkal. Upon arrival, check into house boat. Enjoy Backwater overnight Cruise.
Day 4Nileshwaram Sightseeing
After morning breakfast, we shall visit Chandragiri , this town is known for the large 17th century Chandragiri fort, one of a chain of forts.It offers a breathtaking view of the river and the Arabian sea. It is a vantage point watch the sunset.
Day 5Bekal Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast drive to the Bekal Fort and beach , a small town situated in the eastern shore of Kerala. The golden expanse of the beautiful beach surrounded by the Giant keyhole shaped Fort is the main attraction here.
Day 6Departure transfer- Kannur
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.