- Airport /Railway station transfer .
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on food plan stated above.
- Breakfast & Dinner basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by PRIVATE VEHICLE as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Best Accomodation with 09,Breakfasts & 09,Dinners(Mapai Basis
- 01,hour Shikara Boating in Dal lake min 05,Pax in one Shikara
- Deluxe Nac Transportation.
- Best Services & Extra Care From KTI_SRINAGAR
- 5 % GST extra.
- Airfare /Train not included.
- Sightseeing of Sonmarg Thajiwas Glacier.
- Due to Horseman union our vehicle is restricted to move within Gulmarg area.
- Sightseeing of Aru , Betaab Valley and Chandanwari is not included.
- Gondola Tickets at Gulmarg.
- Insurance and medical evacuation.
- Tips, Hard & Soft drinks, Mineral Water, Laundry, Postage, Telephone Calls, anything not specified above and any item of personal nature.
- Any expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as road block due to natural climates and accidents. Etc.
- Supersaver : 6 Nts in 2* hotel
- Delight : 5 Nts in 2* hotel & 4 Nts in 3* hotel (02 Nts Srinagar,02Nts Pahalgam)
- Getaway : 5 Nts in 3* hotel & 1 Nt in 4* hotel (02 Nts Srinagar,02Nts Pahalgam)
- Bonanza : 9 Nts in 4* hotel
- Mangal Market.
- Mata Vaishnodevi Darshan.
- Thajwas glaciers.
- Mugal Garden.
- Nishat Garden.
- Dal Lake.
- Gondola Cable car.
- Betab Valley.
- Aru Valley.
- Baisaran Lake .
- Kashmir Valley.
- 09 Breakfast.
- 09 Dinner.
Day 1JAMMU – KATRA (50 KM)
On arrival at Jammu railway station ,(Guests has to come out 01,kms
from jammu railway station to Mangal Market at their own due to
railway authority restrictions) meet our assistance who will transfer
you to the holy town of Mata Vaisno devi, where the Soul gets peace
with the blessing of MATA Ji. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2KATRA DARSHAN
After breakfast, leave immediately for Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan,by
foot or by helicopter on direct payment basis to refresh your spiritual
soul, and make your wishes come true. After the Sacred darshan of
Mata Ji come down to Town of Katra. Overnight at same Hotel.
Day 3KATRA - SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave for Srinagar 08-09,Hrs Journey.Free for
leisure/Rest.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4SRINAGAR - SONMARG - SRINAGAR (200KM)
Away from the scenic beauty of mountains, we take a break and move northeast of the Valley towards Sonamarg(The meadow of Golden Flowers); it is time to see glaciers with beautiful stream flowing down from Ladakh Mountains. This place is also known as Gateway to Ladakh. You can also take a horse ride to Thajwas glaciers to enjoy the Snow(at your own). Return as the sun sets to Srinagar and stay at same Hotel.
Day 5SRINAGAR - MUGHAL GARDEN - SRINAGAR
After Breakfast havingFull-day tour to famous Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16 th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visit to Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16 th century (1619) by Mughal King Jehangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan .Evening enjoy Dal Lake by walk to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city, which is often compared to Venice. You will get a lovely view of some interesting places around the lake. Overnight stay at same Hotel.
Day 6SRINAGAR - GULMARG (50 KM)
After breakfast proceed to Gulmarg (8700 ft i.e. 2652 mts), known as ‘Meadow of flowers. Discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16 th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. It is one of the India’s premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty – It also turns into India’s premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car offers rides(at your own) to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7GULMARG - PAHALGAM
After breakfast proceed to Pahalgam (2133 mts) also known as ‘The valley of Shepherds or Trekker’s Paradise. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. On the way visit Awantipura ruins, Saffron fields One of the most beautiful places on earth, the town of Pahalgam offers breath-taking views. One can just enjoy the town of Pahalgam trek to some of the most beautiful places on earth.Overnight Stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast Having complete sight seeings of Aru,Chandanwari,Betaab Valley by a seperte cab & sight seeings of Baisaran Lake(mini switzerland),Debin,Kashmir Valley,Kanimarg by Horses (on direct payment basis). Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. Overnight stay at the same Hotel.
Day 9PAHALGAM - KATRA (300 KM)
After Breakfast Early morning proceed to Katra Town of Mata Vaishnodevi ,06-07,Hrs Journey, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 10DROP TO JAMMU/KATRA RAILWAY STATION
Early Morning After Breakfast proceed to Jammu/Katra Railway Station Drop ..Tour Ends with Sweet Memories of Jammu & Kashmir.