- Airport /Railway station transfer.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on food plan stated above.
- Breakfast & Dinner basis .
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by PRIVATE VEHICLE as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- 5 % GST Extra applicable.
- Airfare /Train not included.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Cost for optional tours , up gradation charges , sightseeing entry fees & guide charges & special permits.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry , soft drink , bottle of water , tips or porter charges .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary /stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks/ or any factors beyond control.
- Rohtang Pass, Manikaran sahib, chail or entry to park or monument or museum or anything not included in the inclusion list .
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Room heater cost not included in the Package cost.
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
SUPERSAVER :Budget Hotel.
DELIGHT :3 Star Hotel.
GATEWAY :4 Star Hotel.
BONANZA :4 Star + 5 Star Hotel.
- Kempry Falls.
- Mall Road.
- Cable Ride (Optional Cost).
- Surkhanda Devi Temple.
- Corbett National Park.
- Elephant Ride (Optional Cost).
- Jeep Safari (Optional Cost).
- Old Shiva Temple.
- The Majestic Himalayan Peak.
- Little Church.
- View Point by Cable Car (Optional Cost ).
- Baijnath Temple.
- Tea Garden.
- 07 Breakfast.
- 07 Dinner.
Day 1Delhi - Mussoorie 280Km ( Approx 7-8 hrs )
Arrival at Delhi then proceed to Mussoorie. Located at an altitude of 2000m above the sea level. Mussoorie is sprawled over a horseshoe shaped ridge. It offers some breath – taking views of the snow- clad Himalayan peak of western Garhwal, as of the Dehradun valley. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2Mussoorie SS
After breakfast proceed for Mussoorie local sightseeing includes : Kempty falls, a popular tourist spot. Afternoon visit the Mall road for an optional Cable Ride, and later Surkhanda Devi Temple. The shrine is reached after a dramatic climb to the summit, which offers a fantastic panoramic view of never ending stretches of pristine snow. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3Mussooorie- Corbett 250km ( Approx 6-7 hrs )
After Early breakfast drive to Jim Corbett ( Corbett National Park). The Park is named after Jim Corbett, it is the one of India’s first wildlife sanctuaries spread over an area of 521 sq. km , the first to come under project tiger. Wildlife population includes beside the majestic Tiger, the Leopard, Slot Bear, Jungle Cat, Fishing Cat, Wild Boar, Langur and Rhesus Monkeys, Gharial and Muggar Crocodiles. Arrive and check in the Lodge for overnight stay.
Day 4Corbett SS
After early breakfast proceed for wildlife safari by Elephant / Jeep (OPTIONAL COST ). Evening at Leisure, Overnight stay at Lodge. ( Supplement Cost of Jeep Safari @Rs.4500/- per Jeep ( 6 Seater ) Rates are valid for Indian National Only .
Day 5Corbett - Kausani 260km ( Approx 7-8 hrs )
After breakfast you will transfer to Kausani a then proceed to sightseeing at the height of 6250 ft 1890 meters above sea level, it offers a spectacular 300 kms wide view of the Himalayas & walks in the thickly wooded area which Offers interesting excursions to the 12th Century Baijnath Temple by the Gomit River. Overnight stay at Kausani.
Day 6Nainital ss
After early breakfast proceed for day excursion to Bhimtal and Saatal, the most beautiful lakes in the Nainital district set against the backdrop of stunning snow capped mountains. In afternoon return to Nainital for boating at Naini Lake (Optional Cost ) & visit to the Holy Naina Devi Temple. At evening enjoy walk on mall. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7Nainital to Delhi
After breakfast proceed for departure transfer to Delhi Airport / Railway station.