- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on food plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by Private Car A/C as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- 5 % GST Extra applicable.
- Airfare /Train not included.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Cost for optional tours , up gradation charges , sightseeing entry fees & guide charges & special permits.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry , soft drink , bottle of water , tips or porter charges .
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary /stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks or any factors beyond control.
- Christmas /New Year Eve supplement charges if applicable .
- Rohtang Pass, Manikaran sahib, chail or· entry to park or monument or museum or anything not included in the inclusion list .
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Room heater cost not included in the Package cost.
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
SUPERSAVER :Budget Hotel.
DELIGHT :3 Star Hotel.
GATEWAY :4 Star Hotel.
BONANZA :4 Star + 5 Star Hotel.
- Kufri Valley.
- Mall Road.
- Kalba Devi Temple.
- Jakhu Temple.
- Hanuman Temple.
- Pandoh Dam (Pass by ).
- Beas River (Pass by).
- Sultaj River (Pass by ).
- Kullu Valley.
- Rohtang Pass (By Own ).
- Jagatsukh Naggar Art Gallery.
- Hadimba Devi Temple.
- Vashisht Village .
- Palampur Tea Gardens.
- Chamunda Devi Temple.
- Dalai Temple.
- Local Market.
- 09 Breakfast.
- 09 Dinner.
Day 1Delhi to Shimla
Arrive at Delhi railway station/airport and transfer to Shimla. O/N Hotel
Day 2Shimla SS
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel.
Day 3Shimla To Manali
After breakfast check out from the hotel a distance of 265 km 8 hrs. on the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple , Kullu Valley, O/N Hotel
Day 4Manali SS
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel.
Day 5Manali SS
After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel (Closed on Tuesday)
Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
Day 6Manali To Dharamshala
A distance of 260 kilometer on the way stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and further at Palampur famous For Tea Garden. Dharamhsala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 kms north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”.O/N Hotel.
Day 7Dharamshala To Dalhousie
After Breakfast drive from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie after doing the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Reach Dalhousie in the evening. O/N Hotel.
Day 8Dalhousie SS
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor - General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation - pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km fro Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel.
Day 9Dalhouise to Amritsar
After breakfast drive from Dalhousie to Amritsar a distance of 250 km and 6 hours drive. Witness the Retreat Ceremony at Waga Border and sightseeing of Golden temple. O/N Hotel.
Day 10Amritsar Drop
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Railway station/airport drop.